|This website has been created and is maintained by FUNDACIÓN CENTRO INTERNACIONAL DE HIDROLOGÍA SUBTERRÁNEA (FCIHS). The aim
of this website is to provide useful and comprehensive information to any individual or organisation that may make a convenient and suitable use of it, as well as offering the possibility of finding the products shown on this website. Access to the website map is unrestricted and free of charge, except for certain areas that are restricted to registered users.
In compliance with the Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13 December, as well as Law 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Information Society services and eCommerce, FCIHS notifies that:
- Personal information provided voluntarily by filling out the forms in this website will remain confidential in the FCIHS database.
- Registered users hereby give their consent for FCIHS to use their personal data in order to inform them about services or products that may be of their interest, and in doing so accomplishing, under all circumstances, the Spanish regulations in terms of data protection. In the event that FCIHS foresees to transfer a user's personal data to a third party, the user's assent will be required and the purpose for which the personal information may be transferred will be explained.
- The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful and they commit to communicate any modification affecting this data.
- The user will be able to revoke the given assent at any time, as well as to exercise the right to the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition gathered in the article 2.2. of the Data Protection Act 15/1999, by means of a written communication to FCIHS - Ref. Protección de datos - Passeig de la Torre, 26-28 - 17210 Calella de Palafrugell (Girona) - email@example.com
1. Intellectual property
Unless otherwise expressed, the intellectual property rights of this website and all of its contents are held by FCIHS. It is strictly prohibited to modify this website by any means. FCIHS will not take any responsibility derived from manipulation or unauthorised alteration of this website. FCIHS denies any assignment of rights related to industrial and intellectual rights of this website among any other rights that may be derived from the website, its contents and the services that are offered. Reproduction in whole or in part of the contents of this website is prohibited without citing the origin or without specific authorisation. The unauthorised use of the information contained in this website together with offences to the intellectual and industrial rights of FCIHS will give place to the corresponding legal actions and, if appropriate, to the liabilities arising therefrom.
2. Conditions of use
FCIHS does not take any responsibility arising from the existence of links to external websites or of any kind of external contents referred to in this website. Such links are exclusively of an informative nature and their inclusion in this website does not establish any kind of support of FCIHS to the persons or organisations that hold external websites nor the copyright of their contents.
FCIHS does not guarantee that this website is free of errors regarding its functionality and contents; in the case that publications of an official character are mentioned or reproduced, this reproduction will merely be informative and only the original publication corresponding to the official source or bulletin will be considered of a general legal character.
- Licit use
The users of this website and its services are committed to comply with the regulations and standards related to Internet traffic, and they will not use the website and its services in an illicit way to all effects including potential damages to the rights and interests of a third party, or in such way that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and its services or impede the normal use and benefit that users can make of the website and its services. Failing to observe this obligation will commit the offender to answer to FCIHS for any damages that this failure may cause.
- Availability of service
FCIHS reserves the right to introduce, at any time and without previous notice, modifications and updates regarding the information contained in this website or other changes affecting its configuration or design. FCIHS does not guarantee the continuous availability and a suitable performance of this website and its services. When reasonably possible, FCIHS will notify in advance of the interruptions in the website and services' functioning. FCIHS does not take any responsibility for any nature of damages arising from a lack of availability or continuity affecting the performance of the website and its services, or from the fraudulent use and exploitation of the website and its services by a third party, or from the reliability that may be attributed to the website and its services, and in particular, although not in an excluding manner, from the incorrect access to the different web pages or to those where services are advertised.
3. Responsibility regarding the use of the website contents
Users are aware and voluntarily accept that accessing the website, the services and the contents occurs, in all cases, at their own and exclusive responsibility. The user is exclusively responsible for accessing the website as well as using the information contained in the website. FCIHS will not be responsible for any consequence, damage or detriment that could be derived from accessing the website or use of information, nor for its application when supporting an opinion or any personal or company decision. FCIHS does not take any responsibility derived from the use of links to external websites or the access to their contents.
4. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of this website is ruled by the Spanish law, with independence of the legal environment of the user. Any disagreement that may be derived from the interpretation of these conditions is submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the place where FCIHS maintains its activity.